if there are any uk players out there reading this. next time there is a fan event, just pretend to be sick and stay home. avoid this nonsense.
You just have to laugh. It’s all good.You are absolutely correct. I was really hoping this thread would die yesterday but it has turned into a monster. I’ve been called a liar several times, which is fine. My wife and children have been called ugly, which is fine. And people are at eachother’s throats. Lol.
That is the problem with America today. You can’t report an observation with no malicious intent without everyone with an opinion chiming in behind a computer screen crying LIAR! PANSY! ATTACK THEIR FAMILY! GET A LIFE!
I’m cool with all that. It’s a message board. Listening to some of these people you would have thought my original post said: PJ is a horrible person morally. We should kick him off the team. I am writing a letter to the AD. I demand an explanation. Haha.
Bottom line. Period. By all means dude was having a bad day and I was over it shortly after my post. I’m on to wondering and dreaming about how him and Travis are gonna murder teams next season.
People wanna down other people to make themselves feel better. Carry on some of you. That’s a horrible life to live. Go frigging Cats. Beat Duke.
I was thinking the exact same thing. Life is good for UK fans right now.You can always tell when UK has a loaded team when threads like this, focusing on trivialities, dominate the narrative.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Mike hit a junt. I can tell you haven’t had your morning smoke. Out of character.
Nah, at this point I’m just joking around. Don’t smoke. The OP may be telling the truth, I have no idea. I will always side with the players in this instance as I’m either siding with them or some random person online. We have no actual proof of anything. What else am I supposed to do?
You can always tell when UK has a loaded team when threads like this, focusing on trivialities, dominate the narrative.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
We all differ, but this is the yikes part on my end. A 18 year old kid that plays basketball at UK is your hero?I can understand both sides of the argument..as a fan, you made plans,spent money,logistics and all that to meet your hero's.
We all differ, but this is the yikes part on my end. A 18 year old kid that plays basketball at UK is your hero?
nahh..Jesus is my hero..I watch this crap for entertainment..We all differ, but this is the yikes part on my end. A 18 year old kid that plays basketball at UK is your hero?
Or when it's the middle of Summer.You can always tell when UK has a loaded team when threads like this, focusing on trivialities, dominate the narrative.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
He was even so nice to this one girl he let her perform oral sex on him in the bathroom..
PJ seemed like a great guy last year. Constantly smiling. I wonder what his problem was today.
Dude did not want to spend another year in Lexington.
He'll get over it, or Cal will readjust his attitude.
I can understand both sides of the argument..as a fan, you made plans,spent money,logistics and all that to meet your hero's, who may or may not be having a good day and sometimes it doesn't turn out the way we expected..
I grew up a huge Steelers fan from as long as i can remember,early 70's. So naturally I'm a big fan of Big Ben, I've had the opportunity to meet him several times in GA. anyways...sometimes he was just a total grouch *** and wouldn't even speak to anyone and at times downright rude, but on other occasions he would sign for anybody and everybody. Hell one time we were all in this bar and he was buying everybody shot's,beers you name it. He was even so nice to this one girl he let her perform oral sex on him in the bathroom..So I'd sum it all up as just the human element of people on any given day..
Spot onPeople have always talked about how nice Tubby was but I saw him shun a kid once. Not the type to go out of his way much, just too much extra work.
PJ will be starting over more talented players all year. Just hope he plays more with a scowl on his face all the time and not just when he dunks the like he s[did something big. Use that dunk scowl to defend and rebound 100% of the time. That's what really matters.
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball