He thought about Jurich this weekend, a lot...a whole lot
For those of us who are not familiar with what goes on in the City of Louisville, who is James Patterson? Is he as big a deal as he thinks he is and if so how?
This.The main reason they want Jurich to stay is so he can keep the secrets hidden. As a state tax payer, I'm more than ready for the curtain to be pulled all the way back.
Knows? Probably put them there.Hard to fathom that folks want to keep him after all of this. Probably because he knows where all the bodies are buried. Unreal
The main reason they want Jurich to stay is so he can keep the secrets hidden. As a state tax payer, I'm more than ready for the curtain to be pulled all the way back.
At the end of the interview, he said "Elite program, my ***." Now I am convinced.I wasnt sure it was him, but "declined to be identified" makes it more believable it's zipp
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington