He thought about Jurich this weekend, a lot...a whole lot
For those of us who are not familiar with what goes on in the City of Louisville, who is James Patterson? Is he as big a deal as he thinks he is and if so how?
This.The main reason they want Jurich to stay is so he can keep the secrets hidden. As a state tax payer, I'm more than ready for the curtain to be pulled all the way back.
Knows? Probably put them there.Hard to fathom that folks want to keep him after all of this. Probably because he knows where all the bodies are buried. Unreal
The main reason they want Jurich to stay is so he can keep the secrets hidden. As a state tax payer, I'm more than ready for the curtain to be pulled all the way back.
At the end of the interview, he said "Elite program, my ***." Now I am convinced.I wasnt sure it was him, but "declined to be identified" makes it more believable it's zipp
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'