He thought about Jurich this weekend, a lot...a whole lot
For those of us who are not familiar with what goes on in the City of Louisville, who is James Patterson? Is he as big a deal as he thinks he is and if so how?
This.The main reason they want Jurich to stay is so he can keep the secrets hidden. As a state tax payer, I'm more than ready for the curtain to be pulled all the way back.
Knows? Probably put them there.Hard to fathom that folks want to keep him after all of this. Probably because he knows where all the bodies are buried. Unreal
The main reason they want Jurich to stay is so he can keep the secrets hidden. As a state tax payer, I'm more than ready for the curtain to be pulled all the way back.
At the end of the interview, he said "Elite program, my ***." Now I am convinced.I wasnt sure it was him, but "declined to be identified" makes it more believable it's zipp
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets