Jalen Duren update

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,768
87,590
113
I don't see how we take him with our roster TBH. I mean of course you take him, but I'd honestly feel bad for someone like Ware, who sticks around like we say we want, would likely have to xfer and he's already pretty engrained in the season and would be put in a ****** situation. I know you take the best players but it still feels bad.
Honestly Ware probably won’t impact much this year anyway, he’s a year 3/4 contributer unless he massively improved over the summer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein owns late clock-management mistake: 'That was bad by me'
  2. 02 KSR Football WATCH: Will Stein explains his decisions and celebrates the win in his postgame press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein joins Bear Bryant in Kentucky Football History with 4-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the party going with the top plays from Kentucky's win at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein on losing Alex Afari hours before South Carolina: "The show rolls on"