Jalen Duren update

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,745
87,549
113
I don't see how we take him with our roster TBH. I mean of course you take him, but I'd honestly feel bad for someone like Ware, who sticks around like we say we want, would likely have to xfer and he's already pretty engrained in the season and would be put in a ****** situation. I know you take the best players but it still feels bad.
Honestly Ware probably won’t impact much this year anyway, he’s a year 3/4 contributer unless he massively improved over the summer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  4. 04 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  5. 05 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington