Jalen Duren update

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,768
87,581
113
I don't see how we take him with our roster TBH. I mean of course you take him, but I'd honestly feel bad for someone like Ware, who sticks around like we say we want, would likely have to xfer and he's already pretty engrained in the season and would be put in a ****** situation. I know you take the best players but it still feels bad.
Honestly Ware probably won’t impact much this year anyway, he’s a year 3/4 contributer unless he massively improved over the summer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina