Izzard did not travel along with Smith Vilbert while Johnson traveled, but did not dress. Hmmmmmanyone hear how long Coziah Izzard and Theo Johnson will be out? assume these are not season ending injuries or would have been announced.
these 3 players would expect to be contributors. was JF asked about their status? sick? injury?Izzard did not travel along with Smith Vilbert while Johnson traveled, but did not dress. Hmmmmm
You can ask but no way does Franklin answer. He never talks about injuries unless they are season ending. I was shocked, when he said Clifford had cramps, during his post game on field interview.these 3 players would expect to be contributors. was JF asked about their status? sick? injury?
I thought he mentioned the cramps as there was already speculation that Clifford had a knee injury. I assumed he wanted to deflect that comment.You can ask but no way does Franklin answer. He never talks about injuries unless they are season ending. I was shocked, when he said Clifford had cramps, during his post game on field interview.
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?