Izzard did not travel along with Smith Vilbert while Johnson traveled, but did not dress. Hmmmmmanyone hear how long Coziah Izzard and Theo Johnson will be out? assume these are not season ending injuries or would have been announced.
these 3 players would expect to be contributors. was JF asked about their status? sick? injury?Izzard did not travel along with Smith Vilbert while Johnson traveled, but did not dress. Hmmmmm
You can ask but no way does Franklin answer. He never talks about injuries unless they are season ending. I was shocked, when he said Clifford had cramps, during his post game on field interview.these 3 players would expect to be contributors. was JF asked about their status? sick? injury?
I thought he mentioned the cramps as there was already speculation that Clifford had a knee injury. I assumed he wanted to deflect that comment.You can ask but no way does Franklin answer. He never talks about injuries unless they are season ending. I was shocked, when he said Clifford had cramps, during his post game on field interview.
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
BWI Football
Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'