Izzard and Johnson injuries

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
anyone hear how long Coziah Izzard and Theo Johnson will be out? assume these are not season ending injuries or would have been announced.
 

Iionscott

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2005
3,113
2,029
113
anyone hear how long Coziah Izzard and Theo Johnson will be out? assume these are not season ending injuries or would have been announced.
Izzard did not travel along with Smith Vilbert while Johnson traveled, but did not dress. Hmmmmm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tgar

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
Izzard did not travel along with Smith Vilbert while Johnson traveled, but did not dress. Hmmmmm
these 3 players would expect to be contributors. was JF asked about their status? sick? injury?
 

86ed

Sophomore
Jul 23, 2001
62
147
33
these 3 players would expect to be contributors. was JF asked about their status? sick? injury?
You can ask but no way does Franklin answer. He never talks about injuries unless they are season ending. I was shocked, when he said Clifford had cramps, during his post game on field interview.
 

blion72

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
1,591
1,206
113
You can ask but no way does Franklin answer. He never talks about injuries unless they are season ending. I was shocked, when he said Clifford had cramps, during his post game on field interview.
I thought he mentioned the cramps as there was already speculation that Clifford had a knee injury. I assumed he wanted to deflect that comment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bytir and NB4PSU
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'