Somebody didn't turn on their sarcasm detector this morning.
My bad. Your sarcasm actually is spot on with how some think on this board.
For the guys throwing hate at Diallo I would love to know what they would advise him if he were their son.
Somebody didn't turn on their sarcasm detector this morning.
I'm on it BKO. Bamba to UK, the more I read negative post the more I think Diallo is coming back. This is a win win situation. If Diallo stays in the draft we get Johnson or vice versa.jump on the bandwagon Ocornett! Be positive!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think your wrong. I'm thinking he comes back just to make you wrong.There's a better chance of me playing for UK next year than Diallo.
I think your wrong. I'm thinking he comes back just to make you wrong.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime