Somebody didn't turn on their sarcasm detector this morning.
My bad. Your sarcasm actually is spot on with how some think on this board.
For the guys throwing hate at Diallo I would love to know what they would advise him if he were their son.
Somebody didn't turn on their sarcasm detector this morning.
I'm on it BKO. Bamba to UK, the more I read negative post the more I think Diallo is coming back. This is a win win situation. If Diallo stays in the draft we get Johnson or vice versa.jump on the bandwagon Ocornett! Be positive!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think your wrong. I'm thinking he comes back just to make you wrong.There's a better chance of me playing for UK next year than Diallo.
I think your wrong. I'm thinking he comes back just to make you wrong.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show