Has Washington missed a three tonight?
They are shooting 78% overall
67% from 3 (4-6)
Has Washington missed a three tonight?
I think he took 4 steps on that back door lay up…Yates doing his best CBM impression the last two UW possessions
Don't be so arrogant.Fran could teach this Iowa team a thing or 2 about defense
We're shooting well at 61% and they're hitting at 80%. Unreal.They can't f'ing miss.
Welp. 30 streak for Banks.Banks free throws. Can he get to 32?
I disagree
Sage 2x that’s on him on those 3sEmbarrassing on D
I think his ankle is hurt from twisting it earlier. He hasn't been moving well since.Now we can finally stop all this BS about the FT record.
Banks is not himself tonight.
Don't think he's as "ready to go" as Coach said he was going into the game tonight.
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa lands nation's premier 190-pound prospect, Brooke Huffman
Hawkeye Report Football
Tuesdays with Torbee
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa Football Opponent Preview: #6 Ohio State Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown named to Davey O'Brien Award Great 8
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Following the future