Not sure I've ever seen 80% fg and 75% 3 in a half with that many shots.Dogs shooting 80%
Washington has only missed 6 shots.So we end the half with 4 rebounds.
Hard to rebound when they don’t miss. Diallo with 10freakin assists. CrazySo we end the half with 4 rebounds.
I bet they struggle to break 75 for the game…I'm having Fran PTSD right now.
I hope you're right..I bet they struggle to break 75 for the game…
So we end the half with 4 rebounds.
Wish i still had $ in my draft kings account, id put some on it…although, there’s a reason im out of $ on there, meaning they’ll probably hit 90I hope you're right..
The fact the Hawks are only down 7 after that scorching hot shooting performance by UW says a lot.
Also give a lot of hope that he can pull this off somehow.
There's no way in hell that the Huskies can stay that hot in the 2nd half ......... is there!?!?!
Northwestern got throttled…lol Washington has scored more this half than Northwestern did all game.
We’re way over helping which is not what his teams do. Not sure what’s going on.Ben is going to have some serious adjustments and discussions at halftime.
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Rivals Football Recruiting
Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five