Has Washington missed a three tonight?
They are shooting 78% overall
67% from 3 (4-6)
Has Washington missed a three tonight?
I think he took 4 steps on that back door lay up…Yates doing his best CBM impression the last two UW possessions
Don't be so arrogant.Fran could teach this Iowa team a thing or 2 about defense
We're shooting well at 61% and they're hitting at 80%. Unreal.They can't f'ing miss.
Welp. 30 streak for Banks.Banks free throws. Can he get to 32?
I disagree
Sage 2x that’s on him on those 3sEmbarrassing on D
I think his ankle is hurt from twisting it earlier. He hasn't been moving well since.Now we can finally stop all this BS about the FT record.
Banks is not himself tonight.
Don't think he's as "ready to go" as Coach said he was going into the game tonight.
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown confident in offense against Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Addison Ostrenga looks back at huge reception
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defensive backs see challenge this weekend
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Iowa hosting several Rivals300 recruits for the Ohio State game