They weren't first and goal from the 4.Stupidest call ever!
Run the damned ball!
Clear block in the back. How is that not called?
That's what I thought.....He was in
Same here, but they did mark him back further than I thought so maybe he stepped out.That's what I thought.....
Never seen that happen and I have watched football over 60 years.Wow! I have never seen this rule. Anyone else?
And of course by "run the ball" Ol' Doodle meant throw a jump ball to RVZ.![]()
He wasn’t making it in anyway. He was down right there and no time.WTF D, thank god #6 can’t catch
Should be on the Ocho calling rock, paper, scissors championship.Sam Acho sucks
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeyes dominate Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football
Live from the Press Box
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling