They weren't first and goal from the 4.Stupidest call ever!
Run the damned ball!
Clear block in the back. How is that not called?
That's what I thought.....He was in
Same here, but they did mark him back further than I thought so maybe he stepped out.That's what I thought.....
Never seen that happen and I have watched football over 60 years.Wow! I have never seen this rule. Anyone else?
And of course by "run the ball" Ol' Doodle meant throw a jump ball to RVZ.![]()
He wasn’t making it in anyway. He was down right there and no time.WTF D, thank god #6 can’t catch
Should be on the Ocho calling rock, paper, scissors championship.Sam Acho sucks
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds