I mentioned that earlier.Also missed the blatant facemask this would have kept the last drive going
Complete meltdown. USC has scored on 4 straight possessions and Iowa has 1 first down over that time.
Did you mean Brown? Or maybe Hecklinski's arm??????This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
Complete meltdown. USC has scored on 4 straight possessions and Iowa has 1 first down over that time.
Fat lady on the other team's sideline yelling "GOOD JOB REFS" when everyone in the stadium knows it was a terrible call.I hate being that guy but these officials are FUCAN atrocious.
Lol how is that not a late hit
Sometimes the other guy winsDefense line is choking bigly. No pressure at all.
I think he meant USC’s qb.Did you mean Brown? Or maybe Hecklinski's arm??????
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds