Have you been watching this game? SC players are making insane plays.I can't believe how these two announcers can talk while blowing each of the SC players.
You might as well blitz. You aren't covering receivers anyway. At least try to get pressure.Seriously, what do you do?
the defense is lost and, on their heels, and the offense cant move the ball. Another Iowa,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am getting that familiar feeling once again.
This. I hate that he made that comment. Keep the foot on the freaking gas dude. He has no feel for when to do it his way and when to let the game dictate itself. This is why a portion of fans have become apathetic.After hearing Kirk's halftime comments, I know its turtle time once again. And coupled with Iowa's weak pass rush and USC skill players, it's over folks.
Seriously, what do you do?
Seriously, what do you do?
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Football
Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds