I have a terrible feeling a tie game is coming.
I really don’t give a rat’sa@@ about how many injuries they have….too bad!!
Yeah, we were spoiled…should have gone for it!Punting at the 50 and they start close to the 20...I miss Tory
Me too. If USC scores (even a FG) on this possession, I feel the Hawks will lose. Man I hope not.I am getting that familiar feeling once again.
it took a top notch qb portal transfer ny iowa to make up for that punterPunting at the 50 and they start close to the 20...I miss Tory
No one loses in an SEC matchup. A loss to an SEC team is not really a loss and the winner beat an SEC team.
like what can you even do there?#6 is killing us. QB doesn't even have to be accurate, just close.
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops