Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that. Unless they get stuffed, then I’ll be mad.Now get back to doing stuff like you did on the first drive, offense.
Thanks in advance!![]()
Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that. Unless they get stuffed, then I’ll be mad.Now get back to doing stuff like you did on the first drive, offense.
Thanks in advance!![]()
Stuffed on 4th and one? Play the fight song again!
USC has the lamest band in the country
yeah they are alright coz it’s not the last drive of the game
This game will be won with Gronk's arm.Bet we run on first down. I would be fine with that.
To be far, they’re sitting a mile and a half away from the field. Burbank, I think.
I didn't know Lincoln was a James Franklin disciple.USC faking injuries for attention.
Who is Gronk?This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
This game will be won with Gronk's arm.
I didn't know Lincoln was a James Franklin disciple.
Watch them rehire him bc of how many high profile positions are open.I'm glad PSU let him go.
Watch them rehire him bc of how many high profile positions are open.
He loves throwing at shoe strings.Get the ball up MG!
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit