Alright, no more attempts at positivity. My bad.
just turn off the tv and turn it back on. sometimes that resets things for the betterSo I was running a few minutes late, missed a great first drive apparently and then saw that disaster of a drive….maybe it’s me, maybe I’m the problem for Iowa’s offense.
Alright, no more attempts at positivity. My bad.
Hawks will be lucky to score again in this game.
Right on QueGraves has really been ineffective stuffing the run recently.
Aged well.Graves has really been ineffective stuffing the run recently.
I know.I don't even know why we are watching this game when they are in the playoffs hunt. Nothing even matters anymore.
... On downsGood time for a USC turnover.
yeah they are alright coz it’s not the last drive of the gameDefense comes up big again!
No way Jose you know he’s gonna try to play for that long field goalDoes Kirk risk trying to go up by two scores here?
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Hawkeyes looking to build on last year's success, fueled by an early exit in March
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Jan Jensen speaks at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
Hawkeye Report Basketball
Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops