******Iowa vs Rutgers Game Thread******

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,276
6,797
113
Rutgers will continue to blitz. No reason to stop.
 

HawksRule25

All-American
Sep 8, 2023
5,344
7,449
113
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDude75

3-D_chess

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2025
1,110
1,217
113
If I was a billionaire, I would pay Beth 30 million dollars to suspend KF at half time and replace him with one of the male cheerleaders.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: oldhawk56

HawkBall23

All-American
Oct 6, 2001
5,253
9,991
113
I'm just killing time until bball starts anyways, but this shid is disappointing.

Aside from Wetjen's KR, everything else has been a total disaster.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClarindaA’s

FanInBlack

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2001
2,296
4,876
113
well this games over. Iowa doesn't win 14-7 first quarter games. It wins 14-7 games
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast