******Iowa vs Rutgers Game Thread******

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,359
6,955
113
Rutgers will continue to blitz. No reason to stop.
 

HawksRule25

All-American
Sep 8, 2023
5,467
7,636
113
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDude75

3-D_chess

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2025
1,121
1,227
113
If I was a billionaire, I would pay Beth 30 million dollars to suspend KF at half time and replace him with one of the male cheerleaders.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: oldhawk56

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,356
10,157
113
I'm just killing time until bball starts anyways, but this shid is disappointing.

Aside from Wetjen's KR, everything else has been a total disaster.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClarindaA’s

FanInBlack

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2001
2,319
4,930
113
well this games over. Iowa doesn't win 14-7 first quarter games. It wins 14-7 games
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington