******Iowa vs Rutgers Game Thread******

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,412
7,078
113
Rutgers will continue to blitz. No reason to stop.
 

HawksRule25

All-American
Sep 8, 2023
5,477
7,653
113
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDude75

3-D_chess

All-Conference
Jul 18, 2025
1,150
1,272
113
If I was a billionaire, I would pay Beth 30 million dollars to suspend KF at half time and replace him with one of the male cheerleaders.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: oldhawk56

HawkBall23

Heisman
Oct 6, 2001
5,476
10,474
113
I'm just killing time until bball starts anyways, but this shid is disappointing.

Aside from Wetjen's KR, everything else has been a total disaster.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClarindaA’s

FanInBlack

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2001
2,321
4,932
113
well this games over. Iowa doesn't win 14-7 first quarter games. It wins 14-7 games
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Five Things: Breaking down the Hawkeyes win over Washington