Iowa Cats

Mook1978

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2008
6
1
0
Andrew Harrison and Razor Ramon getting some love on Sportcenter just now. Great to see how they are doing.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
After attending our game last week in Des Moines, I looked up the IOwa Energy and found out these 2 play there. Tickets are dirt cheap. I may try to catch a game. It helps that I live 2 hrs away.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
$25 will get you seats at mid court, just a few rows up. $8 behind the baseline. $2 beer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes