Iowa Cats

Mook1978

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2008
6
1
0
Andrew Harrison and Razor Ramon getting some love on Sportcenter just now. Great to see how they are doing.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
After attending our game last week in Des Moines, I looked up the IOwa Energy and found out these 2 play there. Tickets are dirt cheap. I may try to catch a game. It helps that I live 2 hrs away.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
$25 will get you seats at mid court, just a few rows up. $8 behind the baseline. $2 beer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble