Iowa Cats

Mook1978

Redshirt
Apr 12, 2008
6
1
0
Andrew Harrison and Razor Ramon getting some love on Sportcenter just now. Great to see how they are doing.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
After attending our game last week in Des Moines, I looked up the IOwa Energy and found out these 2 play there. Tickets are dirt cheap. I may try to catch a game. It helps that I live 2 hrs away.
 

UKGrad93

Heisman
Jun 20, 2007
17,437
22,789
0
$25 will get you seats at mid court, just a few rows up. $8 behind the baseline. $2 beer.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU in Lexington: Never a Dull Moment
  2. 02 KSR Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/9: Live from Don Franklin in Lexington