Interesting take on the NFL draft

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,700
3,522
113
I could be wrong, but I believe the percentage of NFL draftees who sign multi-million-dollar contracts is a good bit higher than the percentage of slaves who did the same. Other than that, I guess they are exactly the same - oh, and that fact that one group had a choice in the matter and the other didn't.

(And one group is living out the dream they've spent their lives pursuing, while the other was living out a nightmare)
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,371
42,834
113
I'm not wasting an hour+ to hear his explanation of the title.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Keeping up with South Carolina commitments: week 6
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Baseball Notes and takeaways from Kevin Schnall previewing fall baseball practice
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC, South Carolina announce joint one-game suspension of Dylan Stewart
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Photos: Schnall talks Fall Ball