Interesting take on the NFL draft

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,698
3,522
113
I could be wrong, but I believe the percentage of NFL draftees who sign multi-million-dollar contracts is a good bit higher than the percentage of slaves who did the same. Other than that, I guess they are exactly the same - oh, and that fact that one group had a choice in the matter and the other didn't.

(And one group is living out the dream they've spent their lives pursuing, while the other was living out a nightmare)
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,365
42,819
113
I'm not wasting an hour+ to hear his explanation of the title.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Beyond the box score: 20 observations from South Carolina's ugly loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls out of majority of national bowl projections following second loss
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida