Interesting take on the NFL draft

Uscg1984

All-Conference
Mar 9, 2006
2,696
3,519
113
I could be wrong, but I believe the percentage of NFL draftees who sign multi-million-dollar contracts is a good bit higher than the percentage of slaves who did the same. Other than that, I guess they are exactly the same - oh, and that fact that one group had a choice in the matter and the other didn't.

(And one group is living out the dream they've spent their lives pursuing, while the other was living out a nightmare)
 

will110

Joined Aug 17, 2018
Jan 20, 2022
16,340
42,756
113
I'm not wasting an hour+ to hear his explanation of the title.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss