Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
Go `Cats
Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
You must be a fairly new U.K. fan if you don’t see the potential in this team. Cal’s teams have lost quite a few SEC road openers. Not worried about this loss at all. This team has a chance to be very good. Check back in FebruaryI always stick with them but my expectations are not very high for this group at all.
Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!