Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
Go `Cats
Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
You must be a fairly new U.K. fan if you don’t see the potential in this team. Cal’s teams have lost quite a few SEC road openers. Not worried about this loss at all. This team has a chance to be very good. Check back in FebruaryI always stick with them but my expectations are not very high for this group at all.
Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina