Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
Go `Cats
Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
You must be a fairly new U.K. fan if you don’t see the potential in this team. Cal’s teams have lost quite a few SEC road openers. Not worried about this loss at all. This team has a chance to be very good. Check back in FebruaryI always stick with them but my expectations are not very high for this group at all.
Even when they lose. They're my team regardless. I'll cheer like hell for but I'm sure as hell not gonna trash 'em. Too much of that garbage going on anyway. SEC is tough, and wide open. We'll be fine.
Go `Cats
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line