I'm not really that upset

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
...or maybe, in the last number of years I've become used to the offensive droughts and Freshmen playing like Freshmen on the big stage. Or....maybe I'm just getting old.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
...or maybe, in the last number of years I've become used to the offensive droughts and Freshmen playing like Freshmen on the big stage. Or....maybe I'm just getting old.

Old.

and with a tournament ending so late this year losing on March 31st is like losing in the final four most years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC