I'm not really that upset

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
...or maybe, in the last number of years I've become used to the offensive droughts and Freshmen playing like Freshmen on the big stage. Or....maybe I'm just getting old.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
...or maybe, in the last number of years I've become used to the offensive droughts and Freshmen playing like Freshmen on the big stage. Or....maybe I'm just getting old.

Old.

and with a tournament ending so late this year losing on March 31st is like losing in the final four most years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game