I'm not really that upset

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
...or maybe, in the last number of years I've become used to the offensive droughts and Freshmen playing like Freshmen on the big stage. Or....maybe I'm just getting old.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
...or maybe, in the last number of years I've become used to the offensive droughts and Freshmen playing like Freshmen on the big stage. Or....maybe I'm just getting old.

Old.

and with a tournament ending so late this year losing on March 31st is like losing in the final four most years
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep