*****Illinois vs Iowa BTT Game Thread*****

Skydog0784a!

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2013
452
1,371
93
Nearly a perfect game. IA playing really well at the right time. Gonna be a fun ride these next few weeks.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,081
9,270
113
Fireworks Diwali GIF
 

IowaCityLit

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2025
1,576
2,498
113
Hawks play at too slow a pace but I understand JJs strategy. And they just don’t have enough perimeter firepower (4-14 from 3) but they play hard and with Ava and HS can really control the paint.
 

Kceasthawk@77

All-American
Feb 2, 2005
4,069
7,146
113
So, was Ava still sick. I mean incredibly efficient once again but I don't think she played even 20 minutes......
 

Skydog0784a!

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2013
452
1,371
93
Stremlow must have grown up an IA fan given her comments about Sam Logic, watching IA players, and her dad an IA native. I didn’t realize all that.

I never followed IA WBB until the Gustafson and Doyle years but great reference to Sam Logic. I’ve heard of her and now it’s nice to understand the type of game she played.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Cayden Daughtry breaks down his latest visits, upcoming trips, and where things stand
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: Ohio State Edition
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Where does the Michigan win rank in the Ferentz era?