Ian Eagle and Bill Rafftery ....

Black Diamond Cat

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2016
4,672
2,526
0
calling today's game vs Mizzou, looking forward to some ' Man ta Man' and ' Onions ' from Raff. He brings some humor and spunk to his calls of College Basketball !
 

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
While I admire Raff's passion, I'm just not a fan. He's basically a poor man's Dickie V.
 

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
They’re fine. I’ll still have the sound down really low, so I won’t be able to here them.

 
  • Like
Reactions: crpoore

TrueBlueMGH

All-American
Apr 12, 2009
109,878
5,901
28
Pat Adams ref? Bad.

Ian Eagle? Excellent.

"They can not solve the Lexington skyline!" in the 2015 Florida game is a favorite call of mine.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: r_GG24

dvillecatfan

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
4,819
2,420
0
Eagle is good at his job...really like him and Spero dedes. Couldn't care less about color guys anymore.
 

SemperFiCat

Heisman
Mar 2, 2009
14,566
30,005
0
Lord Almighty, Eagle and Raff are disgustingly biased. Shameful. I've lost all respect for both.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend