calling today's game vs Mizzou, looking forward to some ' Man ta Man' and ' Onions ' from Raff. He brings some humor and spunk to his calls of College Basketball !
We are close to Higgins’ neighborhood.I'm fine with these two calling the game.
What I'm more curious about is the referee squad.
Raff is head and shoulders above Dickie V. Dickie V is Bill Walton without the drugsWhile I admire Raff's passion, I'm just not a fan. He's basically a poor man's Dickie V.
[roll]Raff is head and shoulders above Dickie V. Dickie V is Bill Walton without the drugs
Sooo.... We can expect a leaky roof?We are close to Higgins’ neighborhood.
Ya know, I was having a good day ...and then, thanks to you, I saw Jerry F'ing Tipton's ugly mug. Just wrong.Thank goodness.
Raff is an *******, I hate to hear the “Joe Dean” talkcalling today's game vs Mizzou, looking forward to some ' Man ta Man' and ' Onions ' from Raff. He brings some humor and spunk to his calls of College Basketball !
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach