calling today's game vs Mizzou, looking forward to some ' Man ta Man' and ' Onions ' from Raff. He brings some humor and spunk to his calls of College Basketball !
We are close to Higgins’ neighborhood.I'm fine with these two calling the game.
What I'm more curious about is the referee squad.
Raff is head and shoulders above Dickie V. Dickie V is Bill Walton without the drugsWhile I admire Raff's passion, I'm just not a fan. He's basically a poor man's Dickie V.
[roll]Raff is head and shoulders above Dickie V. Dickie V is Bill Walton without the drugs
Sooo.... We can expect a leaky roof?We are close to Higgins’ neighborhood.
Ya know, I was having a good day ...and then, thanks to you, I saw Jerry F'ing Tipton's ugly mug. Just wrong.Thank goodness.
Raff is an *******, I hate to hear the “Joe Dean” talkcalling today's game vs Mizzou, looking forward to some ' Man ta Man' and ' Onions ' from Raff. He brings some humor and spunk to his calls of College Basketball !
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble