I like Sheppard game

UKAlum88

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
1,432
2,352
0
I agree Smooth! I just love he’s making so many of our “fans” eat their words!! 😁
 

Panthur

Heisman
Aug 5, 2008
9,225
12,782
0
Honestly, for game specifically, I’m more of a Mystery guy. People like to say his system has “been done” and doesn’t work anymore. Really?

That’s just lazy thinking. Human nature has not magically changed over the past fifteen years.

It’s just that: used to be, you could be lazy and use what amounted to a set of lines based on “the Mystery method” and even that would get you results. That time has past. But the dynamics underlying what he teaches still work the same as always.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  2. 02 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  3. 03 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look