I like Sheppard game

UKAlum88

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
1,432
2,352
0
I agree Smooth! I just love he’s making so many of our “fans” eat their words!! 😁
 

Panthur

Heisman
Aug 5, 2008
9,225
12,782
0
Honestly, for game specifically, I’m more of a Mystery guy. People like to say his system has “been done” and doesn’t work anymore. Really?

That’s just lazy thinking. Human nature has not magically changed over the past fifteen years.

It’s just that: used to be, you could be lazy and use what amounted to a set of lines based on “the Mystery method” and even that would get you results. That time has past. But the dynamics underlying what he teaches still work the same as always.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt