I like Sheppard game

UKAlum88

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
1,432
2,352
0
I agree Smooth! I just love he’s making so many of our “fans” eat their words!! 😁
 

Panthur

Heisman
Aug 5, 2008
9,225
12,782
0
Honestly, for game specifically, I’m more of a Mystery guy. People like to say his system has “been done” and doesn’t work anymore. Really?

That’s just lazy thinking. Human nature has not magically changed over the past fifteen years.

It’s just that: used to be, you could be lazy and use what amounted to a set of lines based on “the Mystery method” and even that would get you results. That time has past. But the dynamics underlying what he teaches still work the same as always.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid