I have a headache

10Trvln

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2011
5,581
3,341
0
It's probably a tumor.

 

Baxter48_rivals204143

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2010
8,892
2,089
0
I met this lady years ago and she would get migraines and the only thing that gave her relief was drink a warm beer, I kid you not. I asked her how she could drink a warm beer, her response was you’d get used to it if it’s the only thing that gives you relief
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State