I have a headache

10Trvln

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2011
5,581
3,341
0
It's probably a tumor.

 

Baxter48_rivals204143

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2010
8,892
2,089
0
I met this lady years ago and she would get migraines and the only thing that gave her relief was drink a warm beer, I kid you not. I asked her how she could drink a warm beer, her response was you’d get used to it if it’s the only thing that gives you relief
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions