I have a headache

10Trvln

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2011
5,581
3,341
0
It's probably a tumor.

 

Baxter48_rivals204143

All-Conference
Sep 22, 2010
8,892
2,089
0
I met this lady years ago and she would get migraines and the only thing that gave her relief was drink a warm beer, I kid you not. I asked her how she could drink a warm beer, her response was you’d get used to it if it’s the only thing that gives you relief
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference