I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
I just found the video for this. My oh my.I think every time we score on Iowa this new meme plays in the video board
![]()
Like Shippenburg's own John Kuhn heard in LambeauI am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
BWI Football
Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?