I am so pumped up...

WSTLion87

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2021
895
1,991
93
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,757
21,479
113
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
Music Festival Edm GIF by Cosmic Accents
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,020
9,016
113
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
Like Shippenburg's own John Kuhn heard in Lambeau
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Wednesday primer: A big injury update to watch for this morning leads the way
  2. 02 BWI Football Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said on Tuesday of Northwestern week
  3. 03 BWI A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  5. 05 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?