I am so pumped up...

WSTLion87

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2021
895
1,991
93
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,758
21,480
113
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
Music Festival Edm GIF by Cosmic Accents
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,020
9,016
113
I am hoping that every time Troy Huhn makes a great throw or run the 107,000 faithful will leave out a HOON noise... Like Daryl Johnston was MOOSE, Bruce Smith was BRUCE, Heath Miller was HEATH..
Like Shippenburg's own John Kuhn heard in Lambeau
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
  4. 04 BWI Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
  5. 05 BWI Football How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position